• YOKE02

Issuance Service of Official Documents at Convenience Store Temporarily Suspended

If you have a “My number” card (individual number ID card for social security and tax records) with a picture, you can obtain an official document such as Jyumin-hyo (resident certificate) at convenience stores. The issuance service will be temporarily suspended all day on Monday, Oct. 21 for system maintenance reasons.

Please go to the ward office or Gyosei Service on this suspended day.

Inquiries: City Call Center (045) 664-2525 Fax (045) 664-2828