• YOKE02

Notice on Entering Public Junior High School

After Jan. 22, information about public junior high school entrance will be sent out to those who are eligible to enter junior high schools from April, 2020. If your child holds foreign citizenship and wishes to enter public junior high school, please contact your local ward office, Koseki-ka, Toroku Tanto (Family registry division).

Inquiries: (045) 671-3270 (*J)

If you would like to consult regarding disability, please contact (045) 336-6020 (*J).