E-Application for Child Allowance Approval

Using online service “mynaportal” operated by the Cabinet Office (Government of Japan), you can apply to receive approval for child allowance from December 1. To use this service, you need My number card (a card with your picture and your 12-digit identification number all individuals have in Japan), a computer/device you can download an application on, and a card reader. *You don’t need a card reader if your smart phone has the same type of function.

Inquiries: Call center for My number (toll free) 0120-95-0178,

Child and Youth Bureau, Child and Family Division, Benefits Package Section (045) 641-8411 (*J)